Ecommerce does not have to be complicated
We often run projects internally to help test and trial new ideas and Bee Bombs is one such project.
After finding this great new product online and talking to the suppliers we arranged a deal to sell bee bombs online through our own website – the challenge was on.
We set ourselves 1 day to build an ecommerce website and start the marketing.
- Domain names were sourced and purchased
- Hosting was set up and WordPress installed
- Website was built and products were added
- Paypal account was connected and the website was launched ready to take orders
- All in one morning
So what did we do in the afternoon?
- Facebook business page created
- Instagram business account created
- Ebay account created and linked to ecommerce website for auto order taking
- Mailchimp account created and auto email functionality set up
This goes to show that ecommerce does not have to be complicated and if you have everything in place and ready we can help to get you online in a very short timescale.
So how is it going I hear you shout? Well we have so far sold 40 bee bombs in under 2 weeks with orders constantly coming through the website and ebay.